Saturday, September 19, 2009

On TV Again....

Sorry about the lack of updates but I have been away on holiday in Norfolk during this last week. I managed a few photos whilst there despite very limited camera time which should appear on here once I get round to processing them.

Just a quick note to let you know that I should be appearing on BBC Countryfile tomorrow, Sunday 20th September on BBC 1 at 7pm. Thats assuming I didn't end up on the 'cutting room' floor!

Update.... here is a link to the show which will be available on BBC iplayer for the next 7 days

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00mwtvz/Countryfile_20_09_2009/

3 comments:

holdingmoments said...

I'll look out for you when it comes on i-player Richard.
(I don't have a tv :) )

Sally H said...

You were great! Just looking at the photos you had to sift through I couldn't have done it. They all looked so good!

Rich Steel said...

It was a big task going through that many photos but a very enjoyable day but long day over all.

Cheers

Rich

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails