Saturday, June 23, 2007

Return to Bempton

My last trip to Bempton Cliffs was a bit of a disaster as I arrived to dense fog and so could not get any photographs taken and could just make out the gannets moving through the mist. On a recent return visit I was met by much better conditions. It is not the easiest placed to take photographs as you are on the top of a very high cliff and certainly not a good venue for those who suffer with vertigo.

The main target bird for the visit were the gannets but I will show those in the next posting and will concetrate on Fulmars and kittiwake for this blog entry. Firstly one of my favourite sea birds the Fulmar.

There were large numbers of Kittiwake present perching on the edge of the cliff
ledges

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails